Home Education Experience at SeaWorld
Friday, January 26, 2018
SeaWorld has welcomed us for a day of learning and massive fun! There is so much to do and see plus amazing rides. This day is perfect for kids of ALL AGES!
SeaWorld Orlando’s Education Field Trip Experience
provides your students with an unforgettable day filled with activities designed to encourage hands-on educational experiences. SeaWorld is a world-class zoological facility- the only place in Florida to learn first-hand about killer whales, penguins, walruses, endangered sea turtles and rescued manatees all in one location. We provide unique opportunities for up-close, personal animal connections
PRICE ONLY $38! PURCHASE TICKETS
SeaWorld has greatly reduced their regular 1 day admission price for us by $61 !!! 🙂
DEADLINE TO SIGN UP & PAY: midnight Tuesday, January 23th
9 – 9:30 am Group Assembles at Education Gate entrance
9:30-9:45 am Ticket distribution
10:00 am Enter Park
11-11:30 am SeaWorld presents: “Ocean Discovery Program” at Shamu Stadium
(*30 min program required attendance for education discount)
11:30 – 6:00 pm Enjoy rides, shows, etc.
6:00 pm Park Closes
Who can come? Pre-K – 12th Grade are eligible
- adults are welcome but there must be more students than adults in your group or at least 1:1 ratio student to adult
- infants or children younger than pre-K age must enter through main gate with regular ticket and meet the education group inside.
Arrive ON TIME! “Early is on time”
- arrive by 9:15am at the Education Gate entrance to check in with Andrea, group coordinator.
- parking, check-in & ticket distribution take time and we want to get into the park when they open to make the most of the day
- 9:30 – 9:45 am Tickets will be handed out
- Please note cell #954-673-1174 of contact Dr. Andrea Hazim
- If you are coming with a small group to be a part of the Home Education Experience at SeaWorld, select 1 person from that group to correspond with our group coordinator
- Planning on bringing in lunches? they must be placed in a disposable container (ex- cardboard box) and can be stored for you in an air conditioned room
- students are permitted to carry their lunch with them throughout the park
- NO GLASS BOTTLES, CONTAINERS, or COOLERS
- MEAL VOUCHERS are available & must be purchased ahead of time with park ticket:
- CHILD Meal: 3-9 yrs $6.39 (kid’s meal & drink)
- ADULT Meal: 10 yrs & older $12.38 (entree & drink)
- ADULT Meal WITH refillable cup $15.98
- Other details: please visit the SeaWorld online to check out all the fun in store