Join us for a luxury beach house retreat on Florida’s gorgeous Emerald Coast and our third #LetYourWriteShine ladies’ gathering for christian creatives: “Treasures”
When? Besides this retreat, we have several events planned throughout the year. See the list here.
Where? could be anywhere. Be sure your passport is up to date!
Who should attend our Events?
- Small Business Owners
- Ministry Leaders
What makes our events different?
- Small, Intimate setting
- One-on-one conversations with experts
- Fresh Content
- Presented by Speakers who have proven themselves Faithful
- Christ- Centered
- A Blogging/ Social Media Experience and Full Service Social Media Marketing Venture that will help you build that bridge between your ministry, blog or business and the IRL (In Real Life) community you serve.
CLICK HERE to register then use discount code: Elev8 for checkout!
Make sure you bring a friend! See you at the beach!
February 18-20, 2017
This is a fabulous and intimate Christian Women’s Creative Writing Retreat!
Through teaching sessions, music, fellowship, guided periods of reflection and journaling, worship and beauty, we’re inviting you to a creative writing retreat, away from the busy-ness of life to be refreshed by the Word and in the company of other faithful business women in an exclusive location.
What Our Attendees Have Said:
I have not treated myself to a workshop retreat weekend in many years. The experience as a writer/blogger to be able to talk and learn from those more experienced was incredible. The genuine love and encouragement from all of the women who thrive on watching others succeed was the pinnacle for me. Knowing we can help each other grow, inspire forward movement and encourage each other as women of faith is what lit my fire to see my business in a whole new light. This conference was a life changing for me personally and my business. These women are amazing! You have to experience this magical place for yourself!– Holly Giles, The Giles Frontier.com
Attending the Let Your Write Shine Retreat, was a blessing to me in every way: from getting there, to the personal encouragement and support I received. I felt like I have known these women for years. The Retreat challenged me to focus on writing, learning about new resources, and gaining a new level of self confidence. Thank. You Shine!!!! – Colleen Wright
Thanks to Katie and Jen for a wonderful event! I can’t wait to see what comes out of this for all of the amazing women who attended. – Robin O’Neal Smith, BeSocialGetSuccess.com
READY TO REGISTER? Click HERE
Our location is a luxury vacation rental home called the “Jewel in the Sand“. It is a 4-story, 7 bedroom, 6.5 bath beach house with private dune walkover, three large Gulf-front balconies and sundecks, gourmet kitchen, community pool and hot tub, and of course Wi-Fi.
The sugar white sands and emerald green waters of the Northwest Florida Gulf Coast will provide the perfect backdrop for reflection and inspiration. Newman-Dailey has been welcoming vacationers to Destin, South Walton and Scenic Hwy 30A for more than 30 years and was recently voted “Best of the Emerald Coast” vacation rental company by the readers of Emerald Coast Magazine. Space is limited. Learn more about Newman-Dailey Resort Properties at DestinVacation.com.
This is NOT a conference, this is a small intimate retreat of united women coming together to help each other grow in a relaxed, mastermind setting. There will be time
- to relax and rest
- to have experts speak to you about your own writing and projects (if desired)
- to receive personalized advice through one on one coaching in such topics as writing, social media, blogging, business or life in general- everyone coming is in a different space. This retreat is created to support you and help you grow right where you are.
- to build strong relationships and community with the other attendees.
READY TO GRAB YOUR LIMITED SPOT? CLICK HERE
Our days together will be filled with prayer, inspirational but informal talks, hands-on writing activities, silent times, worship, walks on the beach, stories of successes and navigating challenges, fun, fellowship, evenings gazing at the stars… and great food!
We’ll leave the weekend with
- a new sense of excitement and renewed vision
- our working strategies and priorities realigned with our true purpose
- a journal of ideas
- check marks by our to-dos
- and deepened sense of our identity in Christ along side a group of women who really “get” us, as we are in community with other like-minded ladies and leaders
The Workshop Leaders are eager to serve you and answer your questions!
Check-In: 3:00 pm-4:45 pm, Saturday, February 18, 2017
Conclusion: 12:00 pm, Monday, February 20, 2017
Space is extremely limited!
Register today as spots will fill quickly!
Have more questions Visit our FAQ page here. To register,