Elev8Life Educational Foundation is proud to announce a travel opportunity of a lifetime!!
We are excited to invite 20 special college students to participate in a 9-day Israel experience –
May 31st – June 10th, 2020
You will join college students from around the country, who will be participating in the Passages to Israel experience of a lifetime!
Don’t delay in applying to be one of the 20 college students who will represent Elev8Life in Israel!!
STEP #1 – Fill out Elev8Life Israel Ambassador application (scroll below)
STEP #2 – Submit application fee with PayPal link & receive acceptance email from Elev8Life with access link
STEP #3 – Utilize special Passages access link to complete registration
PASSAGES REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE –
18-30 years old at the time of trip
– CURRENTLY enrolled in post-high school course work or a college graduate within the year leading up to the trip
– Leaders who have a relationship with God
– Commit to Passages’ pre and post-trip course requirements (simple pre-trip course and at least3 Passages NOW programs)
- Provide the following documents during registration:
Medical Clearance form (only in the case of a pre-existing medical condition)
Official or Unofficial Transcript
Letter of Recommendation from Christian faculty member or ministry leader attesting to their faith and character
Face page of passport or receipt of passport application
Students who attempt to register for Passages but do not meet these criteria will not be accepted.
Note: Spouses are only eligible to participate if they also meet the above qualifications
THINGS TO NOTE –
- Waiting list applicants will be notified due to a cancellation or in the case of an accepted student failing to meet calendar deadlines
- There are many students who desire to attend. We are excited to travel with ambassadors who represent Elev8Life with excellence in all they do, say and wear (see Dress For Success Code)!
- The Passages team will fly together to Israel, departing & arriving from New York. Each student is responsible for domestic airfare.