Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
*If not applicable, type "NONE" in space provided
Parents or Guardian Info:
Enrollment & Tuition
The iDENTIFY IMPACT leadership intensive is a personal growth and development program, carefully designed to train "TLT" - Tomorrow’s Leaders TODAY!
Tuition Includes: 7-days/6-nightsaccomodation & food; courtesy airport pick-up/drop-off; life-changing experiential leadership & personal development program; hands-on activities; training in communication/team building/conflict resolution/character development & more; course materials/supplies; amazing facilitators, mentors and support staff; special events; iDENTIFY IMPACT t-shirt; parent/guardian "Blueprints Reception" and participant completion event.
select which payment method you plan to use. If selecting "pay by check", mail tuition payment to: Elev8LIfe, 6820 NW 34th Ave. Ft Laud, FL 33309
By donating to the scholarship fund, you are helping a student or college-age mentor participate in the iDENTIFY IMPACT transformational 7-day intensive!
2019 Tuition Policies
In completing this enrollment form I acknowledge, fully understand and agree to the following:
- Tuition deposit or payment in full is required at time of enrollment
- Any valid PROMO CODE will be deducted from tuition the balance after deposit is paid
- If the deposit only was paid at the time of enrollment: *balance will be invoiced to you and payments are encouraged **balance is DUE IN FULL by midnight July 5th after which, $150 late fees automatically apply
- Enrollment deposits are non-refundable but are transferable to another student’s tuition balance or to be donated toward the Elev8Life scholarship fund; transfers must be completed by Monday, June 3rd.
- After the start of camp (2:00 pm Sunday, July 21st), no portion of tuition is refundable; except by serious hospitalization due to injury or sickness occurring while at camp between July 21-27, 2019; in which case a pro-rated amount will be credited.
- For any participant utilizing Elev8Life's Raffle Ticket Funding Assistance program, the amount raised by the participant, no later than midnight Sunday, June 30, 2019, will be directly applied as a credit to participant's tuition account.