Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
*If not applicable, type "NONE" in space provided
Parents or Guardian Info:
Enrollment & Tuition
The iDENTIFY IMPACT leadership intensive is a personal growth and development program, carefully designed to train "TLT" - Tomorrow’s Leaders TODAY!
Tuition Includes: 7-day/6-night life-changing experiential leadership & personal development program; hands-on activities; training in communication/team building/conflict resolution/character development & more; course materials/supplies; amazing facilitators, mentors, support staff, expert guest speakers; special events; iDENTIFY IMPACT t-shirt; parent/guardian IMPACT luncheon with participant completion ceremony; accomodations & meals; courtesy airport pick-up/drop-off;.
Any discount will be applied to tuition balance after enrollment deposit has been submitted.
*SEE NEXT SECTION FOR TUITION POLICIES* Select payment method below... NOTE: If "pay by check", mail to: Elev8LIfe, 6820 NW 34th Ave. Ft Laud, FL 33309
iDENTIFY Impact Tuition Policies
In completing this enrollment form I acknowledge, fully understand and agree to the following:
- Deposit or payment in full is required to hold participant's spot and required at time of enrollment.
- Any unpaid balance is DUE IN FULL: midnight, June 28th; after which, $150 late fee will automatically apply
- Any valid PROMO CODE will be deducted from tuition balance after deposit is paid and will not be valid if late feed must be applied
- Enrollment deposits are non-refundable but are transferable to another student’s tuition balance or to be donated toward the Elev8Life scholarship fund; transfers must be completed by July 6th, 2020.
- After the start of camp (2:00 pm Sunday, July 19th), no portion of tuition is refundable; except by serious hospitalization due to injury or sickness occurring while at camp between July 19-25, 2020; in which case a pro-rated amount will be credited.
- Participants may utilize Elev8Life's Funding Assistance program until midnight Sunday, June 30, 2020. Amount raised by the participant will be directly applied as tuition credit.